Saatku menatap matamu
Pnuh dgan rasa ksedihan
Kau ucapkan kata yg tak spantasnya
Yang kau ucapkan pda dirku
Wajar bila saat ini aku slalu memikrkan sikapmu
Trbyang dibenakku kau brdua dengan drinya didepanku
Reff:
Kau yg slalu dihtiku
Hilangkan rasa spi mlm ini
Kau disaat trsnyum untknya
Membuat hti ini smkin
tengglam
*Wajar bila saat ini aku slalu membyangkan drimu. Trbyang olehku kau brcnta dgan dirinya didepanku
Bridge 2
Kucoba tuk memahami, kau bukanlah untuk diriku
Back to reff:
End
kucoba tuk memahami, dan kini kubiarkan dia dengan dirinya
you
Pnuh dgan rasa ksedihan
Kau ucapkan kata yg tak spantasnya
Yang kau ucapkan pda dirku
Wajar bila saat ini aku slalu memikrkan sikapmu
Trbyang dibenakku kau brdua dengan drinya didepanku
Reff:
Kau yg slalu dihtiku
Hilangkan rasa spi mlm ini
Kau disaat trsnyum untknya
Membuat hti ini smkin
tengglam
*Wajar bila saat ini aku slalu membyangkan drimu. Trbyang olehku kau brcnta dgan dirinya didepanku
Bridge 2
Kucoba tuk memahami, kau bukanlah untuk diriku
Back to reff:
End
kucoba tuk memahami, dan kini kubiarkan dia dengan dirinya
you
You
You judge me
You hurt me
You make me cry
You kiss me
I always remember when you hurt me, when you destroy all the beautiful things, I remained calm it all because I do not know what you mean
when you scorn me, I just keep quiet, but I wonder why you kissed me, what would you bastard2x
Bridge:
Oh I love you
Oh I need you,but I say to you.
I hate you more than you know, when you hurt me, I felt something in the world fatamorgan, you bitch, you bastard, you're dirt that right now I hate
Reff:
You hurt me baby
You let me go
And make me angry
I hate you now
Thanks for coming into my life
At first I love you but sorry now I dont know
So go away from me you are gone for so long
I am better happier and healtier than you
Back to reff.
Even though you continue to hurt me, I would always expect
lonely day
It is really cold in this july night feeling
empt and lonely all day no I've
fuckin no body in my arm you leave me
Everyday everynight I go to to turn on tv hoo..
reff:
That is lonely day it all makes my turn to gray
The time passes me by like a stupid person
I start to think I need to survive I didn't give a damn ho about you all I need is someone who's willing heal my heart
And help me out from my lonely fuckin day makes my day turn to color all behind
You judge me
You hurt me
You make me cry
You kiss me
I always remember when you hurt me, when you destroy all the beautiful things, I remained calm it all because I do not know what you mean
when you scorn me, I just keep quiet, but I wonder why you kissed me, what would you bastard2x
Bridge:
Oh I love you
Oh I need you,but I say to you.
I hate you more than you know, when you hurt me, I felt something in the world fatamorgan, you bitch, you bastard, you're dirt that right now I hate
Reff:
You hurt me baby
You let me go
And make me angry
I hate you now
Thanks for coming into my life
At first I love you but sorry now I dont know
So go away from me you are gone for so long
I am better happier and healtier than you
Back to reff.
Even though you continue to hurt me, I would always expect
lonely day
It is really cold in this july night feeling
empt and lonely all day no I've
fuckin no body in my arm you leave me
Everyday everynight I go to to turn on tv hoo..
reff:
That is lonely day it all makes my turn to gray
The time passes me by like a stupid person
I start to think I need to survive I didn't give a damn ho about you all I need is someone who's willing heal my heart
And help me out from my lonely fuckin day makes my day turn to color all behind
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar