- Why engslish is important to my major ?
My
view of the global world , especially in the world of work internationally based.
I think the most appropriate means to create good communication between the
various countries in establishing working relationships that result in good
decisions and absolute.
In
the creation of an international corporation based company gives the view that
is so obvious that the workers working in it are the best workers . And in the
context of the best workers were in demand to master the English language .
That where English is an international language that would make the starting
point of communication among workers of different language and country of
origin .
The
importance of the English language for me , especially in the courses that I
have taken is the English language is a material that can be used as an
indication for the accountants , in addition to accounting skills are mastered
, the English language is also a skill to be mastered.
Because
after all English is the international language , and prospective employees in
my faculty will also be required to have the best workers in the world's great
expectations that this globalization era , which became the workers in a
company in a foreign country or international based .
- What will you do after graduate from Gunadarma ?
After
graduate I will ... I will build my experience and open my mind to be someone
of workers who are ready to accept the lesson that will make me proceed into a
reliable worker . It will start by looking for employment opportunities in
accordance with the expectations of my work . After that , I will begin my
career with all my experience to be the best workers in the world in an era of
corporate globalization .
After
I became a worker who has experience working pretty good experience , I will
keep improving my work skills to be the best employe within an internationally
based company.
Nama : Yusri Sayyidatul Amanah
NPM : 27211694
Kelas : 3EB01
Tugas 1 Bhs Inggris
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar